Friday 3 July 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my very post as the low-fructose foodie!

I was diagnosed with fructose malabsorption a year ago and transitioned to the low-FODMAP diet shortly after. I know it can be daunting to have to avoid so many different foods, and I hope my recipes can help some fellow sufferers.

All my recipes are gluten-free and suitable for most people following a low-fructose diet as well as the low-FODMAP diet. Of course, these intolerances are different from person to person, so I can't guarantee that you won't react to something that I don't react to. The wonderful world of food intolerances is not an exact science! If you have any other allergies or intolerances to work around, just let me know in the comments and I will do my best to find a solution - and recipe requests are always welcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment